All pupils can attend school unless self isolating due to covid 19.
Weekly work packs are delivered home. These packs need to be completed by your child at home and returned to school when they return.
Teachers will do live sessions through teams a link will be sent through the class dojo page. If you have a computer, laptop, tablet or phone which has access to the internet then children can join in with the live lessons. If you need to borrow a lap top then inform the school and we can sort this out.
If your child is joining the teams links then please ensure they are fully dressed and appropriate behaviour is required.
(Please follow the remote learning policy see below) If we feel that safeguarding rules are broken then we will disconnect you from the meeting and a member of SLT will contact you.
Children are expected to join live sessions and join in with their class teacher and if they are not able to then they must access the recorded lesson via the video page.
In the work pack you will have received
- A pencil
- A book for recording their work
- Tricky words list for your child’s phonic phase/phases
- Worksheets for different lessons over the week
- Extra worksheets which consolidate learning that has already been taught
Remote Learning Offer
Remote Learning policy
Daily children can
- Read their reading books for 10-15 minutes per day and then discuss what they have read and retell the story in their own words.
- Practice the spellings of the tricky words.
- Practice counting back wards and forwards for 0- 20 then 0-30 and back.
- write words, captions or sentences about what they have done for each day
Please check the year group stars below if you are learning from home during Lockdown or self isolating due to Covid or have to quarantine when returning from abroad.