Happy Half Term
As this week would normally be half term, we will not be posting daily activities.
On this page, you will find a few ideas which you may like to do during the week. We do feel it is really important that you also have a rest and take some time to relax.
You have all done so well with your home learning and we are all really proud of you all. As always, we would love to see some pictures on Class Dojo of what you get up to this week.
I hope you enjoy the lovely weather and have a restful break!
Miss Robinson 🙂
- You could use water to create some art work outside. Use a brush, roller or sponge to paint and mark make with water on a range of surfaces. Can you create a picture and take a photo before it dries?
- On you daily walk, can you spot any signs of summer? Can you snap some photos or draw a picture of what you have seen and share them with us on class dojo?
- Can you help an adult in the kitchen to prepare a meal? You could even practice and develop you life skills by clearing away, wiping tables and washing up afterwards.
- Can you help to prepare food items and have an outdoor picnic in the sunshine? Don’t forget to send us your pictures
- On your daily walk, can you collect some natural materials and create a picture of collage? Don’t forget to take a photo.
- Can you write a letter to Miss Robinson and tell her what you have been up to this week? You could put it in an envelope, walk to a post box and post it to school! One of the teachers might even write back to you!
- Can you draw a beautiful picture and post it to a local care home? It could really help to cheer someone up and make their day.
What ever you do this week, we hope you have lots of fun. Please do keep in touch with us on Class Dojo. We love seeing what you have been up to!
Have a great week!