Half term ideas
Happy half term
All your teachers would like to say a big well done for all the amazing things you have been doing at home. If you have not yet joined class dojo please check your emails as invitations may have gone into a junk folder. We love seeing what you have been getting up to. We know it's all a bit strange being at home and we know you have all been doing an amazing job (children and grownups!)
As it is half term we will not be setting daily activities. Instead we will put some ideas up that are more practical
- Can you make up a new game with people in your house?
- If you are able to go on a walk can you find some leaves, sticks stones etc and make a picture (see pdf below for ideas)
- Can you make a poster all about you? Tell us your favourite things - colours, animals, activites -
- Can you make a musical instrument?
- Create an obstacle course
- Have a family picnic
- Design a puppet and do a puppet show
We hope you have a lovely half term