Friday 8th May
Happy VE Day!
Today to celebrate Victory in Europe (VE) Day - its time to party!
Can you have a go at helping to create a party picnic for your family. Perhaps some of you may be celebrating in your front gardens alongside your neighbours too, at a social distance of course!
Here are some ideas you might like to try:
- Make a Union Jack Flag and help to decide where to hang it. Did you make some bunting yesterday? can you hang this too?
- Help to make a sandwich. Can you communicate your choice of filling? Can you spread the butter? Can you choose what shape to cut your sandwich? draw a picture of her?
- Can you help to make some sweet treats? Maybe some cupcakes? Jam tarts or fruit scones? You could even make a fruit salad!
- Don't forget to watch the news. You could watch the Queen address the nation. What does she say? Can you
- Eat your picnic with your family and don't forget to take lots of pictures so that you can remember this day in years to come!
- Perhaps over the weekend, you could draw a picture of your VE Day celebration and write a sentence about what was your favourite part of the day.
Don't forget to take lots of photographs to share with your friends on Class Dojo
Have a great day and remember to stay safe!