Please also look in your child's academic year group page for further ideas and home learning resources.
We hope you have had a lovely time during the Easter holidays in these strange times. We will continue to post a daily task for you to complete at home. Please remember that there are also tasks posted daily in the pages for your child's academic year. Please do have a look through these pages, as there may be some suitable materials for you to use at home.
If you haven't already connected to Class DOJO, please check your junk emails. Invites have been sent to all parents. You are able to contact directly to your class teacher through the Class Dojo system and send us any work you have been doing.
Half Term - 25.05.2020 - 29.05.2020
Happy Easter Holidays!
As it is the Easter holidays and you would normally not be at school, we will not be setting daily activities, as it is really important that you have some relaxation time. We hope you have a lovely time with your families. However, here is a list of ideas if you want to stay busy over the holiday period!
You could ...
- Bake a cake or make Easter nests
- Make an Easter Card or an Easter Bonnet
- Create a colourful poster and put it up in your window for everyone to see
- Decorate an egg
- Read a favourite story or your school book to someone.
- Have an Easter egg hunt. You could draw a picture of an Easter egg and hide it for someone else to find.
- Have a teddy bear's picnic in your house or garden and tell your teddies a story
- Draw a picture of something you have done
- Count anything!!
- Phone someone that you haven't seen in a while....a grandparent, an auntie/uncle, a cousin and say hello
Remember you can upload any work to Class Dojo and we will try to check this as often as possible. We will also upload some of your work to the website so that you can share with your classmates too.
Some fun ideas you could try with your family.
Easter themed educational activities
Sensory activities for sensory learners
Some of the children in the DSP are working at a sensory level. Below are some websites which have some fantastic ideas for sensory activities, which you can do with your whole family! Don't forget to take lots of pictures!