Please see below for your information. This is from the gov.uk website:
All members of the general public
All members of the public can get test kits to test at home twice weekly -
- through your employer if they offer testing to employees
- at a local test site
- by collecting a home test kit from a test site
- by ordering a home test kit online
- collecting lateral flow test kits form the pharmacy
About 1 in 3 people with coronavirus do not have symptoms but can still pass it on to others. Regular testing of people without symptoms is important to help stop the virus spreading and protect.
If you have problems using the online service, you can book a test by calling:
- 119 if you’re in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
Lines are open 7am to 11pm.
Information on when and how to get tested, and on local test venues in Leicester and where they can be found: